History of airport

The PLATA facilities are located on the old Caudé airfield used during the civil war (1936-1939). Subsequently, it was used as a firing range by the Spanish air force, covering an area of 2.043.600 m2, currently 3.400.000 m2. The historical use of this enclave for aeronautical activities for military purposes was due to its exceptional weather conditions and location, in addition to its low density of air traffic.
26/09/2022 INAUGURATION OF THE PARKING AREA PHASE IV
21/01/2022 INAUGURATION OF THE SOUTH PARKING AREA
29/09/2020 PHOTOVOLTAIC PLANT INSTALLATION
13/02/2020 Logistics warehouse inauguration
20/12/2016 Seal of Social Responsability of Aragon 2017.
17/12/2016 Road asphalt in hangar zone
28/9/2016 Flight School Inauguration.
2/7/2016 Visit of the Vicepresident of the Goverment of Spain.
13/6/2016 Work and completion of parking long-term paving phase II
2/2016 total maximum parking annual with 84 aircraft.
2/2016 A400M test
17/12/2015 Prize revelalation 2015 Actualidad Económica magazine
24/10/2015 Arrival of 24 aircraft at the weekend
7-17/9/2015 CEuropean Advanced Airlift Tactics Training Course, EATTC.
16/1/2015 Initiation work and commissioning platform with fuel services
24/9/2014 A330 arrival from Dallas (EEUU)
11/3/2014 Paving Campa long stay parking.
17/07/2014 112 and forestry helicopters arrival.
06/08/2013 First wide body aircraft arrival.
30/10/2013 UAV Congress
01/03/2012 Completion of the hangar.
15/03/2011 Construction of the hangar
19/09/2010 Completion of the public works.
14/03/2010 Concreting of the maintenance area
15/11/2009 Completion of the levelling process and partial paving of the runway
12/07/2009 Commencement of the branch line providing a connection to the rail network
01/03/2009 Commencement of work on the airport platform
1936 Beginning
Plata © 2022 - Polígono de Tiro, 4 44396, Teruel, Aragón, España - Tlf: +34 978617742 - This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.