Teruel Airport organized in 2013 a congress on Light Unmanned Aircraft, ALNT, attended by over 200 people and near about 40 companies which shows the great interest of remotely piloted aircraft in an environment free without conditions, ideal for experimentation and development.
The main features of the international aerospace industry airport hub as a Centre of Excellence for UAV / RPA are:
- Testing and test new prototypes for flight implementation and certificatio
- Segregation of temporary space for testing CIDEFO / EASA / EnAire
- Organization of congresses and specialized courses
- Project developments with innovative technologies applied RPA
- Member of Aeronautical Cluster of Aragon, AERA, allowing synergies between their businesses and excellent conditions for the development of its activity http://www.aeronauticaragon.org/es/socios.html
- Collaboration with the Spanish association of RPA, AERPAS
PLATA promotes and encourages the development of new aerospace technologies in a highly specialized, competitive, with excellent conditions and quick to adapt new environment requirements of the sector.
Therefore, Plata is ideal to research, develop and build the new challenges of RPA with a large industrial area airport infrastructure and allowing testing and building prototypes flight progress with great success and strong growth instead.