Fifth Anniversary Program of Teruel Airport
Sunday, May 27, 2018, Open Doors Day, Teruel Airport
09:30 Landing of two F-18 fighter jets.
10:00 The opening of Open Doors to the parking platform of the aircraft includes:
· Two F-18 fighter jets and F-18 flight simulator, Zaragoza Air Base
· Aeronautical equipment, missile launcher and material of the Spanish Air Force
· Hercules transport aircraft or A400M
· Medical Air Support Unit for Deployment (UMAAD Zaragoza)
· Support squadron for aerial deployment
· Wing 15, with three squadrons, 151, 152 and 153
· Wing 31, with two squadrons, 311 and 312
· Two helicopters of the Civil Guard and one helicopter of the National Police
Habock Aviation emergency 112 Medical Service Helicopter
· Two large commercial aircraft: B777 and A340
· Two flying school airplanes FTA
· Two fire trucks and firefighters
· Fix aero static balloon exhibition
· Drone exhibition and stand of several companies working at the airport and Adecco
10':30 Exhibition of police dogs
11:00 Exhibition of two wing suits with parachutes.
12:00 Inauguration of the V Anniversary and the exhibition of historical photography of the Airport of Teruel with the President of Aragon, Javier Lambán, and introduced by President of the Consortium and Consejero de Vertebración del Terrirorio , Movilidad y Vivienda of the Government of Aragon, José Luis Soro.
12:30 Presentation of carbon emissions compensation for aircraft fuels at Teruel airport and BP
13:00 Applications of rocket engines, space PLD
13:30 Flight school training, Flying time aviation, FTA
14:00 Drones and their applications, Delsat Aeronautics
14:30 to the stratosphere and beyond, Elson Engineering
15:00 Processing of satellite images, Pulsar Space
16:00 Exhibition of Aeromodelism with FADA, Alas Aragonesas and the aerodynamic club of Teruel
17:00 The recycling of airplanes, Tarmac Aragón
Note: free admission and there will be food and drink stands.
Monday, May 28 2018
Place: Assembly Hall of the Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Services of Teruel ; C / Amantes, 17 44001 Teruel
19:00-19:15 Conferences Presentation: Emma Buj, Mayor of Teruel City and Vicepresident of the Consortium of Teruel Airport
19:15-20:00 Caudé Aerodrome History Conference. Lieutenant Colonel José Juan Arilla Herrero de la Fuerza Aérea.
20.00-20:45 Conference V Anniversary of the operation of civil air traffic at Teruel-Caudé airport. Dr. Aeronautical Engineer Alejandro Ibrahim Perera, General Director of Teruel Airport.
Notes: The entrance to the day of open doors on Sunday, May 27 is free and it is not necessary to register.
Confirm the conference by email, subject "PLATA Conference": email@example.com